The Rencontres de Moriond and GRAM Colloquium on Gravitation will take place
from March 23-30 in La Thuile (Italy).
It will review the subject 2 years after the last edition
and in particular after many exciting recent results
(GW observations, MICROSCOPE results, observation of
GR-effects at the galactic centre, new searches for
dark matter, ...)
The main topics of the conference will be:
- Gravitational waves: sources, searches and observations
- Space borne detectors
- Strong field tests of General Relativity (Pulsars, Black holes,...)
- Quantum sensors
- Pulsar timing
- Fundamental physics with gravitational waves
- Tests of the equivalence principle
- Astrometry, solar system ephemerides and observational gravity tests
- Space geodesy, Earth and Planetary Gravity, Navigation
- Clocks, lasers and fundamental constants
- Tests of GR and alternative theories (CPT and Lorentz violation,...)
- Modified gravity theories
- Short range gravity and Casimir effect: classical, atom and neutron
- Long range gravity, dark matter, dark energy
The conference will include both review and
contributed talks and will be organized only
in plenary sessions.
Registration is open as well as abstract submission.
Abstract deadline: January 31, 2019.
More details can be found on the web site of the conference: